Our mission is to support beekeepers, providing a forum for networking, education, and community involvement.
- Support and inform beekeepers and the public about honeybees, beekeeping and the significant role bees play in our environment.
- Facilitate “Best Management Practices” and better beekeeping methods.
- Promote networking among beekeepers.
- Provide support to hobbyists and backyard beekeepers.
- Participate in finding solutions to challenges in the beekeeping industry.
- Foster cooperation with other agricultural interests.
- Encourage interest in bees and beekeeping among youth and community organizations.